Monday, February 14, 2011

Make her a member of the midnight crew



Thanks to certain people I've been hooked on MS Paint Adventures. Daily updates, epic story, hilarious characters and writing? I'm totally addicted.

Listening to the soundtracks for the webcomic has actually helped me get some things done for Forest of Noir though. As indicated by the CG-in-progress above, there's going to be a fair share of action within this short story.

I would like to take this time and say that Forest of Noir is NOT A GXB GAME. Yes, the main character is a girl and the rest are guys. The premise and focus is NOT romance. I mean c'mon, look at that CG preview. I don't think bearing your shadowy wolf-arms against a lady is gonna get you a date dude. Especially if I'm listening to this track while working on the lineart (it's from Homestuck of course all of their albums sold here).



Speaking of music, I was able to collect all the needed pieces needed for this game. Also, Camille's sprite has also been completed. Huzzah for progress. Man with all this progress, I'll just put down a lint.

Statistics:

The game contains 24 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 409 words,
for an average of 17.0 words per screen.
The game contains 1 menus.


... Could be worse ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment