Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am SAI-ing. Haha get it?!

Whooooo, I like this new blog! Background is boring really, but it's actually not that bad. I prefer it to be simple unless I decide to try and code some nice stars to fit my blog title.

Orz, my trial version of PaintTool SAI expired today. Back to making lineart in Photoshop. TAT Not necessarily a bad thing, but not necessarily a good thing either. Making lineart in SAI is so much easier because of the pressure sensitivity and the lines come out so much more smoothly. Working on CG events for STAINED ONE is going to be a tad bit more difficult :(

Hrm. I'm going to use this blog to keep track of my art projects and to show more WIPs of STAINED ONE. And maybe talk about upcoming projects as well. The good news is, someone at Lemma Soft Forums is interested in editing my script. Thank goodness. So many nice people on the forums willing to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment