Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fall inside, slave of my love



Stained One will be on hiatus. For now, enjoy this sub-par image of Emily eating pizza which I have been craving for a while now.


If any of you follow Deji's blog, you know that I am collaborating on a short VN along with chrnoluminare. I'm the writer, Deji is the artist and chronluminaire will be our programmer. Of course this means, I'm putting Stained One on hiatus, but it's not like as if I had a set date for it like I did with [Phase Shift.] I'm very excited to be working the the very talented Deji and someone with programming experience like chrnoluminaire.

I just realized that I am the youngest person on our team. Yikes.

This means that as the writer, I will have to write diligently and clearly despite this story's shortness. Hell, if I can write essays in a span of forty minutes, I know I can at least write parts of a story with all the time I have.

I should get a rough draft of the beginning of the story done since I will be away for three days starting Monday and THEN there's Christmas after that. I'm a busy student after all. But time management is the key and I will not only be writing on my computer, I will be writing parts of the story in my handy notebooks while I'm away so I don't come back empty handed.

Right now, I'm listening to some Kanon Wakeshima music to get me into the mood of our story's genre (which btw we planned to be otome/supernatural/with a side of delicious macabre :)

Back to finishing the outline!

1 comment:

  1. too bad about Stained one :( though I'm looking forward to any VN that is macabre and supernatural.

    ReplyDelete